NeverBounce is extremely confident in providing the highest level of accuracy when cleaning lists of any size. In doing so, we are proud to guarantee that no more than 3% of your emails will bounce after using our service. Should your bounce rate exceed 3% after sending only valid emails, we will refund the difference back to you.
In order to meet this guarantee, the following is required:
- The list must have been cleaned by NeverBounce within 72 hours of being mailed to.
- The list must contain a minimum of 500 unique email addresses.
- Our guarantee only covers mailing to deliverable addresses and not to those that have been categorized as invalid, catch-all, unknown or disposable.
- Bounces due to internal technical issues, sender reputation, or similar technicalities will not qualify for our guarantee.
- Email addresses that bounce must be indicated as invalid.
To submit a case for guarantee review, please provide the following via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The Job ID in question processed through NeverBounce
- The date and time of sending
- The categories sent to (valid,catch-all, etc)
- An export of your full mailing containing all emails sent to and their bounce responses