1 Credit = 1 Email Verification
Credits can be used:
- Via List Upload in Dashboard
- Through the API
- One at a time via your Dashboard’s “Validate Single Email” area
Another option NeverBounce offers is to purchase credits in bulk at a discounted price.
This is useful, for example, if you know you’re going to be validating 10 lists of 5,000 emails each. Instead of purchasing 10 groups of 5,000 credits, for a total of $400.00, you could purchase a bulk package of 50,000 credits for $250.00, saving $150.00. That’s 37% off!
To do so, go to your dashboard and click the button labeled “Bulk Credits”. Select the number of credits you’re looking to purchase. If you don’t see the number of credits you’re looking for, please let us know and we can assist you with your purchase.
- American Express
On the 1st day of each month, every user of NeverBounce receives 1,000 API verifications for free.
- By default, accounts without a default payment method are subject to rate limiting and restricted access to the bulk api endpoint.
- Add a default payment method to your account to ensure uninterrupted service, non-rate limited API Access, Bulk API access.
What happens after my 1,000 credits are used in a month?
1. Yes, I have a default payment method.
– Any usage above 1,000 verifications will be charged to your default payment method based on the normal pricing structure found here, https://neverbounce.com/pricing/ – As an example, if you use 1,150 verifications in a particular month exceeding your free usage by 150 verifications, you will be charged 150 verifications ($1.20) of overage at our standard rate.
2. No, I don’t have a default payment method.
– The API will respond with an error to add a default payment method to continue using the API when the 1,000 verification threshold is reached. Please note that it is advised to add your card to ensure service continues as normal.
How do I add a default payment method?
When adding a credit card you can check “Set as default payment method”. You can change your default payment method in the billing settings.
How do I monitor my free usage?
Visit your account usage page. You will see your overall usage here including your remaining free credits for the month.